Precision Medicine: The Future of Medical Care
The London Business School Healthcare Club is delighted to invite you to its 8th Annual Healthcare Conference.
As the healthcare industry moves into the digital era, we are faced with the opportunity of learning how to use genetic information to create more effective treatments and therapies that treat individuals rather than just symptoms. Join us and find out why precision medicine, or personalised medicine, is driving the future of healthcare innovation.
We will be joined by leaders from all horizons of the healthcare sector to explore the following topics:
- How is the UK preparing itself to lead the precision medicine industry?
- How are genomics and digital advancement changing the landscape of precision medicine?
- What are the opportunities associated with precision medicine, for businesses and most importantly for patients?
- What are the challenges encountered by healthcare sector in providing precision medicine?
- Speakers include: PMC Chief Commercial Officer, Joanne Hackett, Janssen EMEA Company Group Chairman, Jane Griffiths (PhD), and London Business School Dean, Sir Andrew Likierman. Further details about speakers