MediWales is holding a Pharma Special Interest Group (SIG) on the 20th of October, kindly hosted by Simbec Orion.
The Pharma SIG aims to bring together members with an interest in the pharmaceutical industry to explore the landscape, meet potential partners and create business opportunities.
Supply chain, pharma manufacturing, research and NHS colleagues are welcome to join the meeting to discuss the industry landscape.
This group aims to:
- Promote Welsh services both within the local community and abroad
- Share relevant information for example – regulatory updates such as GMP, GDP, Health and Safety
- Explore ways to work more closely within the together and support the supply chain
- Encourage collaboration and business development opportunities
- Develop the skills agenda to support training and recruitment of appropriately qualified staff.
Please get in touch if you would like any further information and to discuss any additional topics the discussions.
Please note this group is only open to members of MediWales.
If you are interested in attending please contact Isabelle.