Due to growing interest in our LifeScience Academy activity, we are holding an event on the 26th of October to bring all interested stakeholders together.
This event will focus on the following key areas;
- The skills agenda
- Student placements
We will bring together key stakeholders in these areas including industry, universities and Welsh Government.
Following on from a successful Special Interest Group, we want delegates to continue this conversation, talk about what developments are needed in these key areas and discuss how the MediWales network can help this.
Welsh Government support & funding
Company showcases of skills activity
- Hospital Innovations skills academy
- Wynne-Jones IP training academy
- Essentra apprenticeships
- Renishaw‘s school programme & student placements
- Cotton Mouton Diagnostics
- Protherics, BTG
- Magstim PhD funding experience
University support for student placements
- University of South Wales
- Swansea University College of Engineering
- Swansea University School of Management
- Cardiff University School of Medicine
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- 10eighty Cymru – employee engagement
- Capital People – leadership & recruitment
If you are interested in presenting or sharing projects and case studies which are relevant to the event, please get in touch with Isabelle to discuss.
This event is free to MediWales members and £125 + VAT for non members.
For university departments wishing to bring students please get in touch to discuss further.