Preparations for the prestigious Bionow Annual Awards Dinner are now underway. This black tie event, is a highlight of the biomedical calendar and now in its 16th year showcases the very best of this world class sector.
With around 1000 life science and healthcare companies and a combined turnover of £10.9bn, the North of England’s life science sector has the breadth of business, depth of expertise and investment in specialist infrasture that rivals anything that any other UK region can offer and the Bionow Awards recognises this success and acheivement.
The Bionow Awards are awarded to honour those most deserving for their ingenuity and dedication, distinguishing them from their competitiors and proving them worthy of recognition.
The 2017 Award Categories are:-
- Bionow Start Up of the Year Award – Sponsored by RSM
- Bionow Healthcare Project of the Year Award – Sponsored by TRUSTECH
- Bionow Project of the Year Award – Sponsored by Waters Corporation
- Bionow Product of the Year Award – Sponsored by The Innovation Agency
- Bionow Technical Service Award – Sponsor Gateley Plc
- Bionow Business Services Award – Sponsor TBC
- Bionow Promising Technologist of the Year Award – Sponsored by Seqirus
- Bionow Investment Deal of the Year Award – Sponsored by QIAGEN Manchester
- Bionow Outstanding Contribution Award – Sponsored by SciTech Daresbury (by invitation only)
- Bionow Company of the Year Award – Sponsored by AstraZeneca (by invitation only)
The closing date for submission of all applications is Friday 27th October.
The evening will start with a drinks reception at 6.30pm, followed by dinner, the awards ceremony and networking. Carriages will be at midnight.
Premium Member: £1090.00* + VAT
Member: £1230.00* + VAT
Non-Member: £1550.00* + VAT
*Please note that the above prices are based upon a table for 8 guests. A table for 10 or 12 guests is available upon request.
Single Guest Seats
Premium Member: £150.00 + VAT
Member: £175.00 + VAT
Non-Member: £215.00 + VAT
Interested in Sponsorship?
If you would like to discuss details of the sponsorship opportunities available at the Awards Dinner please contact Helen Williams on 07714 168020 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.